Your donations are what allows China Cal to provide life-saving care.
Please consider making a donation today by using the button above, hosted by Network for Good, a safe and secure digital giving platform. Alternatively, checks can be made out to the China California Heart Watch and mailed to our address at:
28251 Silverado Canyon Rd #517
Silverado, CA 92676-0517
What Your Donations Provide
- Curative surgery for over 400 children born with heart defects;
- Heart disease screening and hypertension management training for over 3,500 village doctors
- Training for county doctors and nurses to screen for congenital heart disease in newborn infants
- Medications and treatment for tens of thousands of patients living with high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Important diagnostic equipment our physicians use to diagnoses and deliver care
The China California Heart Watch is committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. We also welcome donations of medical equipment, particularly ultrasound machines. If you have medical equipment that you would like to donate, please contact our Executive Director, Dr. Robert Detrano, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current equipment wish-list includes:
- GE Health Care VSCAN ultrasound recorders